We’ve reached the Sweet Sixteen and now it starts getting really interesting. The various flavor subsets, like Peanut Butter and Cinnamon are facing each other, while the top two chocolates, fruities, etc., are vying for the dominance.
There aren’t many surprises right now. The Sweet Sixteen cereals are mostly what you might expect. In Round Two, the closest contests were:
- Reese’s Puffs 52% vs Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch 48%
- Lucky Charms 54% vs Life 46%
- Apple Jacks 55% vs Honey Bunches of Oats 45%
- Rice Krispies 55% vs Corn Chex 45%
- Trix 56% vs Fruity Pebbles 44%
Vote now in the Sweet Sixteen round! The deadline is Thursday night, about 9pm CDT.