32 chip types remain, and they’re a nice mixture of options. Many different brands left, with plenty of “originals” and plenty of different flavors. Looks like quite a few barbecue chips lost in the last round. Here are the closest matchups from Round Two:
- Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili beat Lay’s Smokey Bacon by 1 vote!
- Lay’s BBQ beat Sun Chips Original by 2 votes
- Popchips Sea Salt beat Ruffles Sour Cream & Bacon by 3 votes
- Lay’s Salt & Vinegar beat Old Dutch Cheddar & Sour Cream by 5 votes
- Stacy’s Parmesan Garlic & Herb beat Ruffles Oven-Baked Cheddar & Sour Cream by 5 votes
- Utz Crab Potato Chips beat Fritos Cheddar Ranch Flavor Twists by 6 votes
Vote now in Round Three!
The deadline is Thursday evening, April 27.