Our megabracket is down to 64, the size of a standard bracket. 64 classic commercials!
We had quite a few close matchups in Round Two. I think it’s the most 1-vote-wins we’ve ever had! There were NINE that won by just 1 vote:
- Beggin’ Strips beat Wendy’s by 1 vote!
- Oscar Mayer Bologna song beat Campbell’s Soup (Melting Snowman) by 1 vote!
- Bud Light (Mr. Way Too Much Cologne Wearer) beat Pepsi (Michael Jackson) by 1 vote!
- Snickers (Great Googly Moogly) beat Honey Bunches of Oats by 1 vote!
- Kit-Kat beat GEICO (So easy a caveman can do it) by 1 vote!
- Your Brain on Drugs beat Jordache Jeans by 1 vote!
- Maytag beat Mr. Potato Head by 1 vote!
- StarKist Tuna beat Honeycomb Hideout (Andre the Giant) by 1 vote!
- Folgers (Peter home for Christmas) beat McDonald’s (You deserve a break today) by 1 vote!
- Calgon (Ancient Chinese Secret) beat Blue Bonnet Margarine by 2 votes
- Reese’s PB Cups (No wrong way) beat Apple-1984 by 2 votes
- Got Milk? beat Alka-Seltzer (Plop Plop Fizz Fizz) by 2 votes
- M&Ms (Thanks Easter Bunny) beat Band-Aid by 2 votes
- Hershey’s Kisses beat Kibbles & Bits by 3 votes
- Toys-R-Us beat Frito’s Corn Chips by 3 votes
- Chiffon Margarine beat Domino’s Pizza by 3 votes
Vote now in Round Three!
The deadline is Thursday evening, June 16.