The first round felt pretty random and the second round will be more of the same. Interestingly, all the coffees and teas LOST in the first round, along with all but one of the beers, but both of the flavored creamers won. So did most of the non-food options.
Hardly any of the contests were even close. Only a couple were within 5 votes. The biggest winners were:
- Pumpkin Roll over Pumpkin Pie Jelly Bellies 97% to 3%
- Jack-o’-Lanterns over Kraft Jet-Puffed Jumbo Pumpkin Mallows 94% to 6%
- Pumpkin Pie over Duncan Hines Decadent Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes 93% to 7%
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown over Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Spice Milano Cookies 92% to 8%
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins over Planters Pumpkin Spice Almonds 89% to 11%
Vote now in Round Two! The deadline for voting is Thursday evening, November 26.