We’ve reached the Sweet Sixteen. Here are some observations from Round Two:
- Both Jesses lost in Round Two. (Dukes of Hazzard and Full House)
- Uncle Iroh and Harry Solomon TIED! But since Uncle Iroh was ranked higher and was in the lead all the way until they tied at the end, I gave him one vote.
- The next closest was Uncle Phil beating Uncle Jesse (Full House) by 6 votes.
- So far, the biggest consistent wins are from Bilbo and Uncle Fester. Then Uncle Jed and Robert from Everybody Loves Raymond.
- Donald Duck and Scrooge McDuck are still both in it, and if they win in the Sweet 16, they’ll face each other.
- Silly me just realized I missed the opportunity for Uncle Scrooge from one of the Christmas Carol movies. Oh well.
Vote now in the Sweet Sixteen round! The deadline is Sunday evening, October 3.