Well this has been a fun reintroduction to Weird Al. I hope everyone is enjoying hearing songs they’d forgotten or never even heard before. We had tons of really close contests in Round One:
- Traffic Jam beat Cable TV by 1 vote!
- Happy Birthday beat She Never Told Me She Was a Mime by 1 vote!
- Headline News beat Jerry Springer by 1 vote!
- I’ll Be Mellow When I’m Dead beat I’ll Sue Ya by 1 vote!
- She Drives Like Crazy beat Gump by 1 vote!
- Good Enough for Now beat Cavity Search by 2 votes
- When I Was Your Age beat Wanna B Ur Lovr by 2 votes
- Addicted to Spuds beat Livin’ in the Fridge by 3 votes
- Truck Drivin’ Song beat Good Old Days by 3 votes
- Dare to Be Stupid beat Pretty Fly for a Rabbi by 3 votes
- My Baby’s in Love with Eddie Vedder beat Nature Trail to Hell by 3 votes
- I Want a New Duck beat Stop Draggin’ My Car Around by 4 votes
- Spam beat The Night Santa Went Crazy by 4 votes
- Word Crimes beat Bedrock Anthem by 4 votes
The biggest winners were:
- Amish Paradise – 100% of the votes!
- White & Nerdy – 98%
- Fat – 92%
- Yoda – 92%
- I Lost on Jeopardy – 90%
- Eat It – 90%
Vote now in Round Two! The deadline is Tuesday evening, January 19.