After two huge rounds, we’re down to just a normal 64-bracket. 🙂
There are still foods from all over the world in the running. Several contests from Round Two were close the whole time, with the lead switching back and forth until I closed the voting.
- Philly Cheesesteak ended up beating Tiramisu by 3 votes
- Satay and Chicken Fried Steak were close until the end, when Satay won by 4 votes
- Fried Chicken and Fondue were close, until Fried Chicken pulled ahead at the end
- Key Lime Pie managed to keep its lead over Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, to win by 2 votes
- Mac & Cheese edged out Pizza Margherita by 1 vote
- Butter Chicken and Fudge were close the whole time, but Butter Chicken pulled ahead at the end, to win by 5
- Risotto maintained its lead over Sweet & Sour Chicken to win by 2
- Tempura and Irish Stew were back and forth for two days, with Tempura winning by 4 in the end
- Pasta Carbonara just edged out Pierogi by 1 vote
Vote now in Round Three! The deadline is Sunday evening, February 7.