The huge round is done and we’re moving on to Round Two, which “only” has 128 dishes. And the choices don’t get any easier. There were quite a few close votes in Round One, but there were also many more choices than usual:
- Satay beat Pizza Napoletana by 1 vote!
- New England Clam Chowder beat Som Tam by 1 vote!
- Hot & Sour Soup beat Bibimbap by 1 vote!
- Butter Chicken beat Tres Leches Cake by 1 vote!
- Penne beat Dim Sum by 2 votes
- Bubble & Squeak beat Shumai by 2 votes
- Samosas beat Bangers & Mash by 2 votes
- Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese beat Baozi by 2 votes
- Pancit beat Piri Piri Chicken by 3 votes
- Jambalaya beat Cornish Pasty by 4 votes
- Jollof Rice beat Poke by 4 votes
- Marzipan beat Scrapple by 5 votes
Vote now in Round Two. The deadline is Thursday evening, February 4.