And we’re moving on to Round Two. Round One had few surprises, since relatively half of the episodes are well known and popular and the other half are newer and less known.
We actually had one that had 100% of the vote and several that almost did:
- I’m Just a Bill got 100% of the vote (Solar Power to the People got zero votes)
- Conjunction Junction over Lucky Seven Sampson, 34-1
- Verb: That’s What’s Happening over Walkin’ on Wall Street, 33-1
- Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your Adverbs Here over The Weather Show, 33-1
- A Noun Is a Person, Place, or Thing over Number Cruncher, 32-1
- Unpack Your Adjectives got all but one vote over Hardware, 32-1
- The Preamble over This for That, 31-2
- Interjections! over The Trash Can Band, 30-2
And, yes, there were actually a couple CLOSE ones!
- Do the Circulation over Three Ring Government by 1 vote!
- I’m Gonna Send Your Vote to College over Busy Prepositions by 1 vote!
- Mother Necessity over Figure Eight by 4 votes
Vote now in Round Two! The deadline is Tuesday evening, September 1.